Thursday, June 24, 2010

So Simple...

I had thought about making crunchy onion chicken earlier today, and wished I would have stuck with it when my glass pan full of a different chicken recipe exploded on me.  After an extensive cleaning-up session, we ended up having pancakes for dinner.  Here's the recipe that I should have made!

Crunchy Onion Chicken

2 cups french fried onions, crushed
1 egg, beaten
4 chicken breasts

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

You can probably guess what happens next.  Put the beaten egg in a shallow pan, and the french fried onions in another shallow pan.  Dip each chicken breast into the egg, coating both sides, then coat each side with the onions.

Place chicken breasts in a greased baking dish and bake 20-30 minutes or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment