Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lovin’ the Nog

If you know me well, you are probably well aware of the fact that a small part of my love for Fall is because that's when egg nog first becomes socially acceptable during the year! I love egg nog. I recently came across a recipe that immediately reminded me of my little sis. She is disgusted at the notion of drinking raw eggs. Well, Jenna, this recipe is for you and for all you nog-lovers out there:

Egg(less) Nog

1/2 gallon cold milk, divided 
1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix 
1/4 cup sugar 
2 teaspoons vanilla extract 
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg 

In a large bowl, whisk 3/4 cup milk and pudding mix until smooth. Whisk in the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in the remaining milk. Refrigerate until serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment