Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome to My Kitchen

I love everything about food: color, texture, smell, taste and the ability it has to bring people together.  I also love to cook, and have had the fortune of finding people who enjoy what I make.  One of those people is in my family, and after several requests from her I have finally decided to share the food I love on a blog.

Now, just a warning:  I am not a chef.  I am not a culinary genius.  So if you are looking for elaborate, gourmet food this is probably not the place you want to be!  While I enjoy throwing a few gourmet meals into the mix, I usually keep things simple.  On occasion I create my own recipes, but I generally stick to recipes and then add my own little twist if I feel so inclined.

In short, this is just a place for me to share my favorite foods with anyone who might be interested.  I hope you find something you'll enjoy and let me know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment